What Does Eva Speak About?
Motivate. Learn. Grow.
Finding FLOW: Lessons learned from serving HIV impacted youth
This topic is ideal for young people, entrepreneurs, and women. Participants will learn techniques for finding and living in a state of flow through narrative stories based in courage, openness, and optimism, and leave motivated to make a difference in their own life and in the life of others.
1) How courage and vulnerability build self-esteem and community
2) Increasing openness towards others leads to more joy and improved quality of life
3) Looking for the good in any situation increases ones optimism leading to life longevity
Let FLOW Lead: Live with purpose, meaning and no regrets
This topic is aimed at Millennial’s, Gen Z, entrepreneurs, and decision-makers. Participants will see how utilizing their own strengths, talents, and interests maximizes potential and purpose, and discover the aim of filling needs through open collaborations lead to increased quality of life personally and professionally.
1) Utilizing ones own intuition and discernment leads to synchronicities and increased joy
2) Filling a need leads to a life of deeper meaning and fulfillment
3) Creative collaborations lead to increased flow and successful project outcomes
Crazy Town: Navigating the chaos of life towards more flow
This topic, ideal for young adults, students, leaders, and decision-makers, introduces the concept of “Crazy Town” and what happens when we lose control of our thoughts, feelings, and emotions creating experiences of chaos. Participants will learn techniques to approach the challenges they will face personally and professionally, so they can live with increased flow leading to an improved quality of life.
1) A framework for recognizing and responding to the challenges that spring up in life
2) How to respond to the inner critic with love and courage to increase ones daily flow
3) How to avoid being triggered by other people’s reactions and responses to challenges